Sending across mails are the most easiest and efficient way to travel across the world. We generally use different ways to operate our mails. Nowadays, Outlook is the best option when you have a view to manage your mails. However, at times we face certain issues in Outlook such as Outlook Not Receiving Emails. In such a situation we advise you to follow the following steps.
- Firstly, check your internet connections and make sure you are connected to the internet. After confirming that your network connection is fine, make sure you are working online in Outlook.
- Look for the Outlook Window at the lower-right. If you are not connected to your email server that this place might say Disconnected, Working Offline, or Trying to connect. This might be the main reason of Outlook Not Receiving Emails.
- Tap on the Send or Receive tab on the ribbon below.
- In the Preferences group opt for Work Offline. By now you should observe that you are connected to Server that can be seen in the lower-right corner of the Outlook window.
- In the Send & Receive group, opt for the Send or Receive All Folders button.
- Check if the sent message is in the Sent folder now or still in there in your outbox.
- Check for Other possible Locations where your Email Messages can be.
- It is possible that emails that you have sent are directed to your Junk folder. This can be another reason that you are facing the problem of Outlook Not Receiving Emails. Additionally, at time you unknowingly downloaded certain files on another device, such as your phone or your work computer.
Why Am I Not Receiving Emails In Outlook?
Outlook has undoubtedly extended its approach over the years. Now corporate and professional prefer the use of Outlook as it is emerging as a great platform to manage your mails. However, it is quite normal to face certain issues. If you facing the issue of Not Receiving Emails In Outlook i.e., someone sent an email to your Outlook account but you can’t find it in your inbox, read Search Mail and People in Outlook. If the message hasn’t reached you ever, there are several things you can do to try to fix the problem of Not Receiving Emails In Outlook
- Examine your Junk Email folder
- Clean out your inbox
- Check your inbox filter and sort settings that can result in you Not Receiving Emails In Outlook
- Verify the Other tab
- Have a look at your Blocked senders and Safe sender’s lists
- Go through your email rules
- Check email forwarding
- Verify if your account is blocked
- Remove some connected accounts
- Contact the sender
How do I get a fix to the Microsoft Outlook Not Receiving Emails issue?
Developed by the Microsoft, Outlook is one of the leading Email server. Just like all other services, Outlook also undergoes some changes and due to this, the users face an issue. One of the major issue being Microsoft Outlook Not Receiving Emails. To resolve this issue, you can create a new email profile and to do the same, press ‘Windows key and R key’ together in order to open the ‘Run box’. Now type “Control” in that dialog box and click ‘OK’. Further, to resolve the issue of Microsoft Outlook Not Receiving Emails click the same, the tab for ‘Control Panel’ will appear, click on “User Accounts” and then click on “Mail”. After this you will see the ‘Mail Setup box’, the tap the “Show Profiles” icon and from there itself, click on “Add” to start the new profile. Give a name of the profile now created and then go to the “Manual Configure Server Setting”. From the ‘Choose Service’ tab, you will find the “Internet Email” and here set your Account Type as POP3. Provide the correct details of the email client in Incoming Server Setting and Outgoing Server Setting. Once you are done with the above step, click “Next” and finally click “Finish”. This will help you overcome the issue of Microsoft Outlook Not Receiving Emails.