Enjoy easy, simple and wireless printing by opting for the HP OfficeJet 3830 printer. Are you facing difficulty in your HP OfficeJet 3830 printer setup? Follow the list of instructions in the blog for 123.hp.com/setup.
Download the driver
- Turn on HP 3830 Printer.
- Disconnect the cable from a printer in case the printer is connected to the computer through USB cable.
- Initiate the setup by downloading HP Printer software from 123.hp.com.Enter your HP OfficeJet 3830 model and download the right printer setup drivers and software before proceeding with hp.com/setup OfficeJet 3830.
- After you are over with downloading the HP Printer software, go to the downloaded folder.
- Click to open it and follow the on-screen instructions for installation.
- After doing the needful, return to hp.com/setup 3830 for completing the printer registration and activation
HP OfficeJet 3830 Auto wireless Connect
- To use Auto Wireless Connect Option for hp.com/setup Officejet 3830
- You need to ensure computer and network are compatible with each other
- Now, you need to search for your printer’s software. Go to 123.hp.com, type your printer model number. Then click find and download next to top software entry.
- You will software file. Double click to open the hp.com/setup process.
- Switch On your Printer. The printer will initiate connecting if it is compatible with HP Auto Wireless Connect.
- However, the printer will retain this setting for only 2 hrs.
- After turning your printer on, follow the onscreen instructions till you reach “Network Section”. Instructions may vary with the operating system and printer model.
- Now, select Ethernet/wireless network option which is present in the middle of the page to proceed with hp.com/setup
- Click Yes to send wireless settings to the printer. The information will help in locating the printer and sending wireless network information over the internet.
- Now, wait for a few minutes for your printer to connect. When your printer is over with the connection process, you will see a confirmation message on your computer screen.
- Follow, the on-screen prompts on your computer screen to finish the set-up process.
You have completed wireless 123.hp.com/setup Officejet 3830 for your printer.
The 123.hp.com/setup is immensely easy to do the process. But still, if you face any difficulty with Your HP Officejet 3830 setup you can connect with experts at HP Printer Support to provide you with immediate help and guidance for the same.