When your HP AirPrint is not working after a recent iOS or macOS upgrade and you have followed the fundamental fixing tips including resetting your Wifi, restarting your printer and updating it with the latest firmware. In this blog, we have discussed How to Fix Hp AirPrint not working issue. There are some effective things to look for:
This is primarily relevant to encryption credentials outdated error if utilizing Hp Airprint. This error has been making issues recently.
- Firstly, you have to go to the menu display and redirect to “Administration – Network – Ethernet – Security – Reset Security – Yes”. The action of Reset security resolves this error.
- After that, you have to change the default printer name from Airprint to your name of the printer during including the printer also fix this error, as described in the section of prior.
- At last, you have to look for universal Hp Printer Firmware new updates on the Apple site and keep your firmware updated and check out when it fixes your Hp Airprint error.
Read Related Blog : Get To Know 123.HP.COM/SETUP 3830 – HP OFFICEJET 3830 SETUP
Steps to Get Hp Airprint Working on Your iPhone
- Firstly check out your hp printer supports Airprint via the information of manufacturer.
- Utilize configuration of Wifi on your printer and attempt a wifi wizard when accessible. You will require to re-insert the secret key for your Wifi networks so that have those hands before beginning any support of setup or wizard.
- After that, ensure that you enable the setting of Bonjour on the printer. When that setting is disabled, you cannot print via Apple Airprint.
- Then, confirm that your Bonjour Packets of router support.
- After that make sure, your system or device, and the hp printer associate to the SAME wifi network.
- Then, switch your iDevice wifi bandwidth setting from 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz or vice-verse.
- After that, switched off mode of Airplane and switched ON Bluetooth
- After that, update your settings of DNS to 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 or other public DNS.
- At last, disable any firewall while printing.
Hopefully, you like the blog as we have discussed an issue related to Hp airprint not working issue and effective steps mentioned above. If you still experiencing any type of issue then you can immediate make call on 1-888-909-0535 hp tech support number for Printer Technical Support and get your issue resolved instantly as we have highly educated, skilled, and experienced technician in hp technical support team.