HP printer is one of the most common printers referred to by millions of people. If you want to configure a printer for the very first time, then you have to remove all material of packing, install the ink cartridges, load paper into the input tray and associate the power cable.
Some Printer Software
- Url for HP OfficeJet 3830 printers: http://123.hp.com/OJ3830
- Link for HP DeskJet 3830 printers: http://123.hp.com/DJ3830
- Url for HP DeskJet Ink Advantage Ultra 5730 printers: http://123.hp.com/DJ5730
Some easy steps to Set up a printer for the first time:
You have to take it out the printer from the box and then unpack it.
Take out the printer from the box, and then pull out all stickers, tape, and materials of packing from the printer.
- Firstly you have to take out the printer from the box.
- After that, pull out all the sticker and tape along with materials of packing from the outer section of the printer, and after that open the gate of outside.
- Pull out the tape and materials of packing from inside the ink cartridge available door.
- After that, open the ink cartridge access door, and next pull out the tape and materials of packing from inside the printer.
- At last, you have to close the available door of an ink cartridge, and after that close the outside door.
Read Related Blog: GET MCAFEE TOTAL PROTECTION PRODUCT KEY
Associate the power cord, and after that configure the region time, language, and date.
- Link the power cord, switched on the printer, and after that insert your settings of localization.
- Firstly you have to link the power cord to the printer rear and after that, plug the power cord’s another end into an electrical outlet.
- After you have to press the button of power to turn the printer on.
- Next, try to touch your desired language and after that Yes to confirm your option.
- After that, you have to click a particular region, and next click Yes to verify your choice.
- After that choose the date and next click on Next.
- Choose the time and then tap on Done.
You have to Install the ink cartridges
For install the HP ink cartridges that packed in the box with your desired printer.
- Firstly open the outside door, and after that the ink cartridge door.
- After that, you have to wait until the printer is idle and silent before you carry on.
- Then, pull out single ink cartridges from its package. You have to be alert to tangible only the plastic of back color on the ink cartridge.
- After that Remove the protective tape.
- Next, you have to slide the new ink cartridge at a near to upward angle into the empty slot, and after that gently push up on the ink cartridge until it placed into place.
- Then, you have to repeat these processors to install the other ink cartridge.
- After that close the ink cartridge available door, and next close the outside door.
Read Related Blog: HOW TO RESOLVE THE BITDEFENDER INSTALLATION PROBLEMS?
How to load paper into the input tray
You have to see load plain white sheet in the input tray after you unpack the printer from the box.
- Firstly, increase the input tray.
- After that shift the sheet width instruction all the manner to the left.
- Then, load plain white sheet into the input tray, and after that shift the stack of the sheet down until it bans.
- After that, shift the sheet width instruct to the correct until it prevents at the edge of the sheet.
- Then remove all the outside tray and after that increase the tray extender.
Adjust the ink Cartridges
Adjusting the ink cartridges is essential to achieve the perfect print quality.
- Firstly, after accomplishing loading the sheet, tap on OK, and after that, the printer naturally prints an adjustment page.
- After that lift the lid of a scanner.
- Then, place the adjustment sheet with the print side down on the scanner glass, and after that, position it according to the engraved instructs nearby the glass.
- After that close the lid of the scanner.
- At last tap on Ok to scan the sheet and accomplish the adjustment of an ink cartridge.
If you have any type of doubt or query regarding 123.hp.com/setup 3830 and then you can contact us by dialing 1-888-909-0535 hp printer customer support number for Printer customer support and get your issues resolved immediately.